2009年12月28日 星期一

Assignment 9: New Year Reflections & Hope

This year I have learnd many things. Such as, how to improve my speaking skill. And imprve the relationship with teachers classmates.

At June this year, I graduate from the senior high school. I achievement three years learning at high school. It was a hard time during that three years. But it gave me the most unforgettable memory.

I thought the bigest mistake I did was Thant I didn't get batter grades in the colledge entrance exam. My parents was very disappointed at that time. But if the fact didn't happen, I would not here. And I could not know how better there is. So I am glad that I can enter this school.

The next year. I want to chooes more difficult classes to learn more knowledges. And I decide to look foor a work to earn some money. That's only a thought. In the end, Happy new year.

3 則留言:

  1. Hope you'll learn more in next semester and do everything well in 2010!

    Happy New Year!!

    回覆刪除
  2. Tomy, if you use your time and the school resource well, you should be able to achieve what you want. I'm glad you seem to like the school better.
    I found that you work harder in the second half of the semester and the quality of your assignments and your test scores improved quite a deal too. Good to see the changes. Just keep moving.

    回覆刪除
  3. You are a studious student, I have to stay on the treadmill. You are very lucky

    回覆刪除